Saturday, February 03, 2007

Figured it out...

Ok - I figured it out. And even left a clue in my comment dated 1st Feb here:

http://sharikou180.blogspot.com/2007/01/someone-explain-this-to-me.html

"Not penix" kind of picked up on it. When you get in to post a comment, you choose the "Other" option. This allows you to leave a post name of your choice and link to any URL. Which is what I did posting under the "fake" Doctor and linking back to this blog.

But I'm still curious why/how the posting was shut down at the Doctor's?

BTW Roborat - good one -:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good call, was an entertaining few days. Still pretty quiet on the Doc's front. Wonder if he's ever going to come back.

Hey Penix, in addition to trash, you are an "AMD Fanboy" just the same as some of the "Intel Fanboys" So in the end it really balances out.

Scientia from AMDZone said...

I guess fake posts is not a problem I have since I don't allow anonymous or other.

PENIX said...

The doctor's comments were down for a few days because Google was testing their new Intel servers. As you can see, they work wonderfully.


And no, I am not a fanboy of either side. I simply weed out the facts from the bullshit and deliver the truth.

Anonymous said...

No more fun in sharikou's blog. He disabled the anonymous posters.

Anonymous said...

OMFG!! The so-called PHd is growing ever more insame for each day that passes. My theory is that he suffered a major stroke or hemorrhage when C2D was released last summer and all his not so very scientific comments fell into dust.

Just the other day he wrote and I quote "K10 to outpreform .. bla bla with 400%"

I mean! Come on ppl. How much does it take in your country for ppl to be sent to the luny-asylum.

Best regards from sweden 180*

/m0rk