Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Testing Google Ad Sense

Folks - I am testing Google Ad Sense to see how it works. I've placed a couple of non product specific small banners unobtrusively in the left nav. Not asking anyone to click. What I'm trying to do here is figure out how the system works, what Google's revenue sharing is like, how smart is the system is placing ads that are relevant to the content of the blog, etc.

This is just a heads up. I will not be posting any comments that try to flame me on my experiment here. If you have an issue, write to me at:

sharikou180@gmail.com

3 comments:

Roborat, Ph.D said...

adsense says AMD processors...

Not really clever enough if you ask me. Not after AMD's performance have been bashed here over and over. LOL.

BTW, you're not allowed to request clicking or you violate the agreement. That would be like me asking YOU to click on the ADs on MY WEBSITE. It is totally wrong. Don't CLICK on my ADS. ;)

Professor Howdy said...

Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!

Scientia from AMDZone said...

I've had Google ads on my blog for quite awhile. Mine seem to work okay. My ads frequently have Intel processors.