Thursday, August 31, 2006

Let rationality and logic prevail

I've decided to start this blog as a forum to facilitate the intelligent conversation around the AMD and Intel contest in the marketplace that could be happening on Sharikou's blog but unfortunately keeps getting sidelined by Sharikou's blind fanatacism for AMD. This is a place to analyse and provide a truly intelligent POV. While it may be less fun than trying to get Sharikou to admit he's wrong, hopefully it will be more stimulating and thought provoking.

While I do not intend to moderate the blog heavily, I do intend to use moderation to ensure this doesn't degenerate into a circus. As the title suggests, I will permit rebuttals to some of Sharikou's outrageous and illogical conclusions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant help but wonder if this blog is also by Sharikou, seeing as hes stupidly backed himself into a corner on multiple issues.

180 Sharikou said...

I think our literary styles as well as our position on issues are sufficiently different. Having said that, Sharikou has gone to Rahul Sood's blog, left an incredibly stupid comment and signed it off with my blog address so I'm actually wondering whether this is you Sharikou now trying to throw everyone off the scent. Whatever dude...I don't care. Come to the blog, exercise your intelligence and earn respect. Please don't waste real estate on my blog with absurd statements without any rationalization or logic.